Monday, June 29, 2009

CRAFTINISTA welcomes Stover Tile & Design

Warm welcome to our newest member of CRAFTINISTA, Chris Stover! He will be featured at our next trunk show July 16th. Not only are we happy to add another talented man to our ranks, but we also love his inventive re-use of organic materials. Click on pics to link to Chris' site. Without further ado:

"Hi, my name is Chris and I'm a tile contractor by trade on the wonderful central coast of California. I was born and raised here and learned the tile trade from my father. My favorite jobs were ones where I got to work with natural stone whether it was marble, granite, travertine, slate, etc.... I always played around with the left over scraps, polishing the edges and making different things.

After a stint in the USMC, I moved back here in 2001, started a family, and started doing tile again. I have a wonderful wife, April, and two kids, Jackson (4) and Adelaide (1). I have made different things for friends and family in the past and from their prodding, and my wife finding this wonderful shop, I have decided to open up shop."

1 comment:

slosurfer said...

Thanks so much for having me in the group! I feel honored to be a part of a group of such talented people. See you all at the trunk show!

Chris

stovertileanddesign.blogspot.com